The views and opinions included on the website located at www.chosenraw.ca (this “Website”) belong solely to the author, Chosen Raw Pet Foods (the “Vendor”), and should not be associated with any other site or pet food source.
This Website aims to provide a convenient, private, and informative shopping experience and to provide information in relation to healthy feeding practices for pets.
Food products on this Website are prepared and sold by the Vendor and sourced from inspected human consumption processing plants, however these products are intended for the pet food industry ONLY and are NOT for human consumption. Individual results may vary according to breed, health and feeding practices.
All information presented on the Website is intended as general information.
The pet food which is sold through this Website contains raw meat and poultry products. These products may contain bacteria which may cause illness in humans and potentially harm animals. While the Vendor maintains very high product standards and expects to provide the best and freshest product its customers, it still recommends following health and safety practices, including but not limited to:
- Use safe food handling methods at home. (For more details on safe food handling, see the Government of Canada webpages, Food and Nutrition and General Food Safety Tips, found at www.canada.ca.)
- Keep Vendor products away from all human food.
- Wash hands and utensils thoroughly after handling.
- Keep Vendor products frozen at all times until you are ready to feed it to your pet. When you are ready to feed it to your pet, thaw it in the refrigerator.
- If any unused portions remain, refrigerate the remaining portion to be used at a later time, unless spoiled.
- Do NOT feed any spoiled products to your pet. Discard the spoiled portion immediately and properly.
- Ensure appropriate and safe storage in accordance with the safe food handling practices, and use safety precautions when handling the product.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of safe practices but rather a few of the most important recommendations that you are encouraged to follow when handling our products.
There is no warranty that the information in this Website is accurate or complete. The Vendor reserves the right to correct any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. The Vendor does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information, content, materials, services, products, merchandise, functionality, or other resources available through this service, including the food products sold.
The Vendor does not accept any liability for the consequences arising from the misuse or inappropriate storage of its products, including any injury and/or damage to any person, property or pet as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise.
In no way shall the Vendor, or any parties selling products from the Vendor, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, resulting from any loss of use, los of profits, litigation, or any other pecuniary loss, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the provision of or failure to make available any such product, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge by accessing this Website and purchasing products form the Vendor that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement, and that the service would not be provided to you without such limitation, in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.